🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Unity]Looking for team for a 3D Low Poly RPG.

Started by
0 comments, last by ravenkingstudio 1 year, 9 months ago

First I'll start off with an introduction to myself. My name is Anthony Karanovich and i am 35 years old. I am a US combat veteran with 3 deployments to Afghanistan and 1 in Iraq. After the military I started fully onto my journey as a self taught 3D modeler. I am currently earning my Bachelors in Game Development at the Academy of Art University.

My experience with 3D modeling has made me lean more towards 3D environment art. So for this project I will be designing and 3D modeling. This Unity project is a 3D low poly art style game. similar to games like Potion Permit and Stardew Valley. The premise of the game is the player will move to a underdeveloped town where the player will have the option to contribute towards the development of the town by assuming a choice of different careers. The careers the player can choose from are Smithy, Carpenter, Clothier or Chef. The player may choose 1 career in the beginning until reaching a certain amount of skill points. Each time you craft an item you have a chance to make a high quality item and different attributes for said item using 1 to 2 mini games specific to the career item you are crafting. This system is very reminiscent to Potion Permit and is where inspiration was taken from.

I am currently looking for anyone who would want to join in the development of this project. This is a brand new project so any help would be awesome. I would need the following roles filled if interested:

-3D Character Artist

-Programmer

-Level Designer

-Audio Composer

-Texture Artist

If you are interested at all feel free to message me here, DM or email me at ravenkingstudio@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement