🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Programmer looking for a game designer/artist with well defined idea

Started by
3 comments, last by Siege2311 1 year, 6 months ago

Hi,

I am a professional programmer from Australia and have shipped games before. I am looking for a game designer/2d/3d artist with a well-defined game idea. If you have some concept document explaining your dream game and need a programmer to help make it real - DM me with the details, and maybe I'll help to make it happen.

Please only DM me if you have at least a concept document of your idea or a pitch to help me understand if it is something I might be interested in working on. I also expect that you have at least 10 hours per week to work on the game and the same you can expect from me.

Thanks

Advertisement

Hello, I'm an artist and storyteller from the U.S. that is working on making a comic / animated series, and I'm also working on making a game engine for future game releases for the series as well.
The engine would be Action Adventure and Open World based, and I've thought about integrating Online Multiplayer into it as well.
To be honest I don't have a design document yet, but in the meantime please message me directly if you are interested
and I could discuss details about the story and world and see if it sparks further interest, and then I'll write up a design document.
I could really use a programmer's help for this project

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement