🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

C#/C++/Java programmer looking for team (low time commitment)

Started by
0 comments, last by MarkBuckley 1 year, 8 months ago

I am programmer looking for a team to work with, I am adept with C#/Java and I am currently learning C++. I have some experience in Unity but would prefer to work on a project in Unreal engine. I don't have the time to take any lead programming roles as I'm attending college for a certificate in computer science alongside working a part-time job. I could probably put in 10-15 hours a week, depending on the week though as it could be less during my assessment weeks.

I'm not really looking for tutoring, I can learn on my own but it would be nice if I could get a bit of direction from any of the other programmers on the team. I have vary basic knowledge of SDLC models and would probably need an introduction to any uncommon methodologies, if your team uses one.

I would prefer to work on a non-commercial project unless you have a strong team, just from my experience commercial projects tend to not end well in small unexperienced teams, I don't care about the money and in the end would prefer a finished project over a failed one. All I'm looking for is experience and my name in the credits if my work is used.

I'm not going to post my contact details, PM me if you would like to communicate further and see if I'm a fit for your team.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement