πŸŽ‰ Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! πŸŽ‰

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for Unity game makers, Blender model makers and animators for a Roleplay focused game

Started by
6 comments, last by ben.kyle.arceneaux@gmail.com 1Β year, 6Β months ago

So I am looking to possibly get into developing a game that kinda is like Warriors where a bunch of cats live in unique clans and follow rules of Starclan. The game would be a multiplayer game where you can see chat in bubble chat alike to Roblox yet a bit different to not be a blinding white color, it would have other animals that are in the books like dogs, foxes, badgers, etc but would mainly focus on cats. Due to my lack of funds I will have a discord for people willing to work on the game until it gets enough money so I can pay whoever works for me. I love seeing everyone's progress yet I will not limit this game to be out on a certain date to reduce work overload and will be a welcoming place for those who wish to work for me. Hit me up if your willing to work for me.

None

Advertisement

Programmer71 said:

Great engine Choice

Correct opinion.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Hey I'm a Unity programmer

None

Pinkamena11 said:
whoever works for me

Pinkamena11 said:
to work for me.

Pinkamena11 said:
willing to work for me.

So what you're saying is you want someone to work for you…

Pinkamena11 said:
Due to my lack of funds I will have a discord for people willing to work on the game until it gets enough money

For free.

Sounds tempting.

Pinkamena11 said:
I will not limit this game to be out on a certain date to reduce work overload

Man, you really know how to sweeten the pot.

Throw in some old AOL CD's and I'll give it due consideration.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Hey, yeah willing to work for free atm

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement