🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Cloud Developer/Architect

Started by
10 comments, last by fcarvalllhodev 1 year, 5 months ago

When news agencies are constantly reporting stories about “that amazing Cloud Guy in Brazil,” you can work from Brazil for all kinds of game companies around the world. Game companies hire consultants all the time, when they're recognized for their accomplishments in the game world. So become accomplished in the game world first, and you can work as a remote consultant. That's the reality. Also note that somebody already had to ask for an explanation of what you do…

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Advertisement

Yes, that makes sense. I had to do this as a Software Developer and things just got easier after I spent some time working on Thoughtworks as also an international initiative for green softwares development https://greensoftware.foundation/. So, I will probably try to be around this platform and try to participate in the projects and start to build my portfolio and stuff showing what I do. ?

Thank you both guys, I really appreciate the help and the guidance!

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement