πŸŽ‰ Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! πŸŽ‰

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Linker error

Started by
2 comments, last by fleabay 10Β months ago

I am getting the following error.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Interface::Interface(void)" (??0Interface@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function _main Project82 C:\Users\Owner\source\repos\Project82\Project82\main.obj 1

Error LNK2019 unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall Interface::getGridSize(void)" (?getGridSize@Interface@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function _main Project82 C:\Users\Owner\source\repos\Project82\Project82\main.obj 1

I am unsure of how to proceed.

Advertisement

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error C2252 an explicit instantiation of a template can only occur at namespace scope Project83 c:\users\owner\desktop\glui-2.36\glui-2.36\src\include\gl\glui.h 1720

Error C2252 an explicit instantiation of a template can only occur at namespace scope Project83 c:\users\owner\desktop\glui-2.36\glui-2.36\src\include\gl\glui.h 1721

I fixed the above error, but I am getting a new one.

From the timestamps, you tried less than an hour (possibly no time at all) to fix the second set of errors yourself before posting.

That's just sad and lazy.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚<←The tone posse, ready for action.

So if you're still having issues, try using the latest version of glui. From what I could find, it is an issue from before 2015.

https://github.com/libglui/glui/commit/85b8038d9dbe415b327480d6bffd008a0e79c382​

Or maybe you're calling glui incorrectly.

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚<←The tone posse, ready for action.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement