🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Paid]Partnership Opportunity for a Unity project

Started by
0 comments, last by chandrika 3 days, 8 hours ago

Hello Senior Unity Developers,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Chandrika, and I am currently in the process of bidding for a project on a Freelance platform. Given your extensive experience and expertise in Unity development, I believe that partnering with you would greatly enhance our chances of successfully delivering a high-quality product.

About the Project:

The project aims to create a realistic environment for users to explore and learn about different flora and fauna.

Key features include:

1. A realistic environment with real animals and plants
  2. Object select and highlight systems
  3. Waypoint marker system
  4. Event listener integration
  5. Optimization for iPad rendering
  6. A first-person perspective for user navigation

Why Partner with Me?

While I am still building my experience as a Unity developer, I am passionate and committed to delivering top-notch work. I have a solid understanding of Unity3D and C#, and I am eager to learn and collaborate. Your senior expertise would be invaluable in ensuring we meet the project’s technical requirements and deliver an engaging, educational experience.

Revenue Sharing

The payment for the project will be split equally between us. I believe this collaboration will not only benefit the project but also provide us both with a great learning and growth opportunity.

Next Steps

If you are interested in partnering with me on this project, I would love to discuss it further. Please let me know a convenient time for you to chat, or feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.

Thank you for considering this partnership. I am looking forward to the possibility of working together to create something impactful and innovative.

Best regards,

Chandrika

email: cosmiclearning1111@gmail.com

twitter: https://x.com/Ch1111gamedev

Advertisement