🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Yet Another Idea....

Started by
0 comments, last by Achilles 22 years, 5 months ago
Ever played those sports team management simulations and found yourself wanting more? I have, most recently NFL Gameday 2002 fot PS2. I am addicted to the General Manager Simulation but continually find myself thinking of better ways to make it more comprehensive...So i propose an idea. A Franchise Management Simulation... My Ideas... Take the current simulation options that most games have( trading, drafting, signing free agents, releasing, etc..) and add some of these... The ability to be hired and fired by teams based on your performance.... Other teams offering your players new contracts( go more indepth when contract negotiaton time comes up) Other teams proposing trades to you.... The ability to raise from say a coach to an owner of a team(with each position having different options) Online Play Possibly? In the instance of online play you would compete with other players at the same position you are, owners would be able to offer you deals, fire you, or you as the owner would be able to hire other real players to your team etc... Again these are all just brief ideas that pop into my head, maybe some of you could elaborate on them and we could in the future see some people try and make the game....who knows. Please respond with flames and suggestions/comments.
Achilles, The LegoMasterICQ: 117784132Email: achilles@gamecrazed.netAIM: JDCSurvivor2001Yahoo!: JDCSurvivor2001
Advertisement
I think that sounds cool, and it is a good idea, but I cant help you to get it made do to lack of intellerjence when it comes to programming and such. :D

I will soon be seeking help with my game creation, if interested, contact me.
Email: wizzurd_one87@hotmail.com
Yahoo! ID:
ex_treem_may_ham
MSN ID:
Same as email
Looking for a game development team to join? See if you are right for TaP. Copy and paste - http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=77504

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement