🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Midnight

Started by
2 comments, last by bishop_pass 22 years, 4 months ago
If the last post was made between midnight and 1:00 AM, the date on the post still shows the date of yesterday. ___________________________________
Advertisement
Okay, should be fixed now.
I think the problem is fixed within each forum, but I think the problem still exists on the main forum page.

Ah, I didn''t even think about that. The problem had been showing up in many places. I fixed it on forum.asp and the active topics page a while ago, and on topic.asp yesterday. The main forum page is fixed now too.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement