🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Is this legall?

Started by
12 comments, last by Rad76 22 years, 4 months ago
I said one person had written a bunch of posts complaining that a certain publishing company hadn''t paid them any royalties, and that other people had replied saying that company had a bad reputation and should not be trusted. I then mentioned Andre LaMothe''s company, saying it was probably better. Which is why Sieb gave his company''s address in his reply. And then DavidRM deletes my entire post without any explanation and edits Sieb''s.

~CGameProgrammer( );

~CGameProgrammer( ); Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
Advertisement
I think that I quoted you, which is what he must have removed.

DavidRM, as a courtesy, if you modify (or delete) someone''s post, can you put in a little blurp mentioning why?

Take care,
Bill
Siebharinn, the only thing change made in your message was adding a missing quote (") in the URL you gave. Without the trailing quote, the message forum display was screwed up.

DavidRM
Samu Games
quote:
Siebharinn, the only thing change made in your message was adding a missing quote (") in the URL you gave. Without the trailing quote, the message forum display was screwed up.

Doh!! Sorry about that.

Hey, are you still in Tulsa (from your home page, DM-ing for profit)? I wish I would have known that, I just moved away from there.

Take care,
Bill

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement