Advertisement

WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN GAMES???

Started by February 12, 2000 10:46 PM
18 comments, last by ECKILLER 24 years, 7 months ago
Hi Want to make your own games but don''t have the skills nor the time to develop a real time 2D graphic/input/sound engine??? Look no further but http://members.home.net/lunaf/ Here you will find the answers you seek. Be safe. ECKILLER
ECKILLER
Now thats just funny. Your only going to give a demonstration of your so called ''engine'' after they pay for it. Sure buddy.

You must be the first one to charge money for a DirectX wrapper. My god. DirectX is free.
William Reiach - Human Extrodinaire

Marlene and Me

Advertisement
wow, that is such a good idea

(If you did not know, I am being sarcastic)
is there a limit 1 per customer? i hope not cause i''d like to get 2 of those for dubbing.

kids these dayz...

Carl "trixter"[email=carl@trixoft.com]carl@trixoft.com[/email]http://www.trixoft.com
The sad part is that some poor guys will fall for it.
William Reiach - Human Extrodinaire

Marlene and Me

What the Hell????????????
" The fastest code is the code you don't call "
Advertisement
Grrr....

The madness of greed - trying to rip poor people who
might not know much about game development off
for a simple dx wrapper.

Makes me mad

-Mezz
Nobody listen to them. This engine encapsulates all of DirectX. You don''t need to know directX at all. All you need to know is how to instatiate a class and call a method. Thats it.

ECKILLER
ECKILLER
You must think people are suckers. There are plenty of DirectX wrappers out there which are FREE and probably better than yours (CDX, for example). Do you really expect people to buy your engine if you dont even show them its capabilities?! You could at least give a list of features! And if your "engine" is so great then why do you require people to blindly buy it? You should AT LEAST make some freely available samples of the engine.

Besides that, you obviousely dont even understand the concept of a game engine. DirectX Wrapper != Game engine.

If I were you I would make a public apology and change your marketing strategy.

--TheGoop
i don''t know alot about game programming but i do know when someone is trying rip me off

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement