🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A little help in the NeHe forum

Started by
1 comment, last by WayfarerX 22 years, 4 months ago
Hi. I don''t usually post to complain about other users, but there''s a guy starting flame wars and making some seriously insulting allegations hanging around. One of his posts was already deleted, but he keeps re-posting his garbage anywhere he can. See http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=83383. Just wanted to make sure it was brought to you guy''s attention.
"There is no reason good should not triumph at least as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they're organized along the lines of the mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut
Advertisement
I took care of it... And had a bit of fun while doing so. MWUAHAHAHA!

Trent (ShiningKnight)
THE Engine
ShiningKnight7@hotmail.com
Yeah, I saw. Thanks.
"There is no reason good should not triumph at least as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they're organized along the lines of the mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement