🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a publisher

Started by
18 comments, last by princec 22 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and LordKronos, I must thank you massively for explaining the technique for bump mapping on your site. It''s a wonderful bit of programming.

Cas
Advertisement
princec: Glad it helped. You know, I''m actually quite surprised. Its been a year and a half since I wrote those tutorials, and I figured there would have been a whole bunch of other tutorials popping up to cover the same things. Yet it seems there really arent many. Now, a year and a half later, it makes me really happy I wrote them.

Now, if only I could find the time to do my procedural clouds tutorial that I promised oh-so-long-ago. I seem to get at least 2 or 3 emails every month asking about it.
Ron FrazierKronos Softwarewww.kronos-software.comMiko & Molly - Taking Puzzle Games to A Whole New Dimension
Had any thoughts on doing it with less passes on Gf3s and Radeons lately? It eats fillrate.

Cas
No. I dont actually have either of these cards. I would love a GF3/4 just to be able to play with pixel and vertex shaders (just for the fun of it).
Ron FrazierKronos Softwarewww.kronos-software.comMiko & Molly - Taking Puzzle Games to A Whole New Dimension
Never ever work with Xing Interactive as an indie but go trough the self publishing model and publish otherwise with Dexterity software! Dexterity got very good referentions.
I''ll publish your game, but I''ve only got about 45 CD-R''s left, so you''ll need to buy some of your own.

-----------------------------------
"It''s groin-grabbingly transcendent!" - Mr. Gamble, my teacher, speaking of his C++ AP class
-----------------------------------"Is the size of project directly proportional to the amount of stupidity to be demonstrated?" -SabreMan
quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster
Never ever work with Xing Interactive as an indie but go trough the self publishing model and publish otherwise with Dexterity software! Dexterity got very good referentions.

*wonders if Anonymous works for Dexterity Sofware*

-----------------------------------
"It''s groin-grabbingly transcendent!" - Mr. Gamble, my teacher, speaking of his C++ AP class
-----------------------------------"Is the size of project directly proportional to the amount of stupidity to be demonstrated?" -SabreMan
This AP definatly does not work for Dextirity. I have no idea why he''s such a fanboi of dexterity, but Steve Pavlina the CEO of Dexterity is a classy guy and would never stoop to spamming forums as an AP. Steve posts under the name "Dexterity", read some of his posts and you''ll understand that he has notning to do with this annoying cross-posting AP.
I''ve dropped a line to Dexterity.com; they seem to be uncannily aligned with how we want to do business.

My only concern is squeezing a demo into 10MB, as the JVM is 10MB and our crappy technology demo is 1MB on its own...

Cas

Cas
This AP has been spamming all over, and he keeps talking about Xing Interactive''s "referentions." Does anyone know what the hell this word is? I don''t think it even is a word. Maybe he/she means references? I don''t know, but it seems kind of stupid to keep talking about something that doesn''t exist.....
~WarDekar

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement