🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game that WILL get done needs some music

Started by
-1 comments, last by Pythius 24 years, 3 months ago
Heya all! I''m currently a student at DigiPen, which is basically a game programming school. I am on a project that''s been going for about three months now, and we''re starting to get to the point of wanting some ambient music that really sets the mood for the game. The basic idea of the game is a 50''s sci-fi 3d tank shooter, kinda like a mix between Battlezone and Interstate ''76/''82. We will be working on this game into early July, at which point we present it and then have a really cool addition to our professional portfolios. If anyone is interested, please feel free to email me at ALuedke@DigiPen.edu. I''m here basically all the time (such is the life of a hard-core code god). Anyway, I hope to hear from someone sometime. If you have any questions or want more info on the game (design, technical aspects, style, etc) go ahead and drop me an email. Thanks, Andy Luedke
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement