🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Favorite Childhood Game?

Started by
25 comments, last by mariusz111 2 years, 3 months ago

Dungeons & Dragons ….. I still have bookshelves full of stuff for it.

Advertisement

List seems to be unending alone in the dark 1, terep2, lhx, f1gp2, lamborghini, nebulus, warcraft 2, play station, final fantasy 8, chrono cross, dragon ball

Aside from the classics…

Anyone played Battle of Olympus on NES? And GoldenEye on N64!

Battle of Olympus has my favorite music of any game.

None

Warcraft II
Lands of Lore II
Diablo
Worms ?
X-Com: TFTD
(and by time, probably Duke Nukem 3D and Doom)

If I got to bend the rules a little and count adolescence:
Appeal's “Outcast”, one of my most favorite games ever (got it in the early 2000's from the bargain bin, because the cover looked cool - no regrets!)

I liked SimCity 3000 a lot.

I also played a game called Toontown a bit. This was an MMO made by Disney. It got shut down back in 2013, but there is currently a remake. Anyone else played that game?

If I had to select just one game from my childhood, I'd pick Yoshi's Island. To this day it still stands as one of my favourite games, perhaps being my #1 favourite game. Other favourite games from my childhood include Super Mario World, the Donkey Kong Country series, GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, among others.

I don't know whether you guys ever heard of this game or not but my childhood favorite is Total Overdose.

Jacob Williams

JoeJ said:

Polybius on the Konix console with that wheel controller. Modern games still don't get close…

No no no, I think he means your childhood AFTER the universes converged. Remember, they are the Berenstain bears now.

Read my webcomic: http://maytiacomic.com/
Follow my progress at: https://eightballgaming.com/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement