🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a Programming Partnet

Started by
1 comment, last by owencottrill1212 1 month ago

Hello Everyone,

I am an advance C/C++ Programmer with Assembler experience. I am looking to partner up with someone who wishes to make games for the Android / IPhone and Windows / Linux. I am 37 in college for Computer Engineering, and only adults please.

Advertisement

hey man ima gunna be honest with you one I am not good a developing more of looking at you for help I saw you said your experienced I am 17 so I guess I'm not an adult but if you could read my post “I am new to coding like brand new and I want to make a top-down RPG but don't know how I would love if if there were anyone kind enough to help me make my dream come true I am on a Chromebook used for school so all the asset sites are blocked and I don't know what to do any help would be appreciated but I'm hoping for a long term person that can introduce and teach me coding. p.s I can only use Microstudio due to the block filter on Chromebook and don't have another device”

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement