🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

1600th post award

Started by
15 comments, last by socks 24 years ago
i think you guys should name the ranking for the 1600th post after nes8bit, after all, it is something special. If all these errors are so fatal, why am I still alive?
If all these errors are so fatal, why am I still alive?
Advertisement
It was already named, long before he even came here.
why don''t we all just get over it ??? we will know what it is sooner or later...

-----------------------------
-cow_in_the_well

http://cowswell.gda.ods.org/

- Thomas Cowellwebsite | journal | engine video

I think the problem is Nes8bit just reached 1600 posts and he''s still an Avatar

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Whats with all these post award thingies, as has been said before - the space could be used for better purposes.

-Mezz
It''s really just a bit of fun. (Am I right site owners?)
JeranonGame maker wannabe.
The titles themselves are just for fun, but we''re not going to give some kind of award for posting a lot.
Myopic Rhino is right, if you give a mouse a cookie for posting a lot of messages, he''s gonna post stupid ones.

Sometimes even chickens need to eat... Don't bang your head against a wall just to enjoy the good feeling when you stop.
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift, that is why we call it the present.
I agree with you totally Rhino but I am still curious,
just to know exactly what name nes8bit will recieve for
reaching 1600 posts. And why hasn''t it happened yet?

Thanx In Advance
STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!
How does one check how many postings s/he''s got?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement