🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

User Profiles

Started by
4 comments, last by Paul Cunningham 23 years, 11 months ago
What i''d like to see when i''m accessing a users profile is to see all the threads that this person has made. I love Game Design and it loves me back. Our Goal is "Fun"!
Advertisement
If you use the member search on the main page, it''ll show the last 10 posts that person has made. I don''t think it''s feasable to show them ALL (nes8bit''s page would take hours to load ), but I''ll look into it.
Yeah, what i was more on about is the threads that a person has made which differs from posts I don''t mean to sound rude just sort of checking sort of yeah um So basically if i was to look up Landfish''s Users Profile it would show me his last 10 threads that he started rather than the last 10 posts he made.

Thanks for the attention Myopic Rhino, much apprieciated.

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
Hey - I like the idea! It would give a good impression on who you''re dealing with...
It would also discurrage people a bit from posting too much crap, and useless posts...

quote: Original post by Paul Cunningham
So basically if i was to look up Landfish''s Users Profile it would show me his last 10 threads that he started rather than the last 10 posts he made.

Hmmmm. I like this idea! Now I can be heckled for posts I forgot I even wrote! (Don''t take this the wrong way, I love being heckled...)
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
That''s what I thought you meant, so I''ll look into how feasable it is.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement