🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Realationships in games

Started by
26 comments, last by MindWipe 23 years, 8 months ago
I cross my 0''s as well... not because of computers... but because of my German friends It''s a real hassel this month and this year to write a check 10xx2000

Dave "Dak Lozar"Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
Advertisement
I was doing a bit of reading the other day and started wishing that it had a help file They should sell cd''s with some books so you can do this, it would be neat.

"So you're the one that designed that game are you?"
*Gulp* "Umm, yeah"
Anyone ever used Apples Newton PDAs ? They erase handwritten text when you start writing over it. Some friends of mine always wonder why this doesn''t happen when they write on paper...

Tim

--------------------------
glvelocity.gamedev.net
www.gamedev.net/hosted/glvelocity
Tim--------------------------glvelocity.gamedev.netwww.gamedev.net/hosted/glvelocity
I am always looking for alt-tab to see what other tasks need to be done

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

Sometimes, when someone''s blathering on and on about something, I try to push their bellybutton, thinking that they''ll shut up. Then I usually hump their leg and drool a bit.

*awaits MadKeith''s swift & terrible judgement*

If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal
If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal
Humping legs is fun. Humping between them is better though

"So you're the one that designed that game are you?"
*Gulp* "Umm, yeah"
Depends if it is the same sex or different

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

Okay now, enough is enough
This thread has run it''s course and is on it''s way into history.

*closes thread*

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement