Advertisement

[4e4] ]Poll - Recommendations for downloads?

Started by November 01, 2005 04:50 AM
68 comments, last by d000hg 18 years, 10 months ago
So far:
Tier 1: 1,      5,6,7,8,9,                     17,18,19,                        27,28,29,   31,32,33,34,               40,41,   43,Tier 2:     3,4,          10,   12,13,   15,                     23,      26,         30,            35,36,37,38,               45,46,Tier 3:   2,                 11,      14,   16,         20,21,                                                            42,

Couldn't run: 22,24,25

[Edited by - Boder on November 3, 2005 2:17:15 AM]
I've tried most of the games up to 30 now, and while all are cool entries, those that have been the most fun are imho
17 Zirconia 2: Battle (because it combined magic the gathering with tetris (kinda) in a pretty good way. :))
18 Timeblasters (I think this was the one, the bomberman clone).
------------------"Kaka e gott" - Me
Advertisement
X-Out : hey. glad you liked it. No, theres more than the cave level. please describe exactly what happened when the game stopped... theres always room for improvement... PM me if you dont want to pollute the thread with it.

best / Emanuel , did the sprites for Ninja loves Pirate
Gehin: After playing a second time through it didnt freeze up on the cave section, very cool game indeed!
thx x-out =)

I was very impressed with inkwars and toy robo! inkwars is my absolute fav so far... very cool idea. damn you if you beat ninja loves pirate... ;)
Apparatus Mortem:

It looks awesome (see screenshots thread) and it's the biggest download.
Advertisement
FYI, it's not the largest download Peter. Shadows Of The Savage Fist is the largest weighing in at almost 150 megs.
Quote: Original post by Gehin
inkwars is my absolute fav so far... very cool idea.

I was quite frustrated with inkwars, as I didn't understand what to do. The instructions are unfollowable.
Quote: Original post by imbusy
I was quite frustrated with inkwars, as I didn't understand what to do. The instructions are unfollowable.

Just draw a line on the cube to tell units of the same color where to go. Hit the space bar to switch between drawing lines and building units. When in "build unit" mode, you can click inside the circles around the ink wells to build a unit of that color (be sure to select the color that matches the ink well first.)

The text of the instructions are in pirate-speak. I can see how that could be hard to understand now that we submitted it. =)

Thanks for letting us know!

-Tom
I was looking forward to playing X-Out's game, I like the look already from the screenshot, but apparently I'm missing a required .dll (msvcp71.dll). I'm googling for it now, but from the name I would hazard to guess that this file needn't be an actual dependancy and could be removed via compiler options...just a thought.
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement