🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4e5]Discuss: Europe

Started by
115 comments, last by superpig 17 years, 11 months ago
Malta has been a member state of the European Union since May 1, 2004.... look @ wikipedia.org :)
Advertisement
Thnak-you so much! :)
Would this be ok?

Let's say in this 2D Sidescroller, part of the levels have signs of Europe. Like...a whole level, that has water in a city being Venice. Would that be sufficient enough?

Chad.
Quote: Original post by Chad Smith
Would this be ok?

Let's say in this 2D Sidescroller, part of the levels have signs of Europe. Like...a whole level, that has water in a city being Venice. Would that be sufficient enough?

Chad.

If you tell me it's Europe, and I look at the game and I go "Yep, looks like Europe to me," then it'll pass. So your idea sounds OK to me.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Ok, thanks.

Chad
What about taking place in the waters around/in Europe?

For example, a game involving the Spanish Armada attacking the English forces in the English Channel.
Quote: Original post by Evil_Greven
What about taking place in the waters around/in Europe?

For example, a game involving the Spanish Armada attacking the English forces in the English Channel.

Yep. Just don't get too far out into the Atlantic.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement