🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Four Elements - Unofficial Contest?

Started by
156 comments, last by Lesan 14 years, 6 months ago
Quote: Original post by Moe
Proliferation? That makes me think it is going to be the hard one of the bunch...
EDIT: Wait, evolution is in there too? Hmm, looks like this could be a bit more challenging than I first thought...
Ja, looks like I might finally have to get around to messing with flocking/swarm AI [wink]

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Advertisement
Those of you who have some screenshots, could you please put your game on the UFEC website along with the screenshots? It could help draw in more contestants.
Would like to do so, but the image is always a gamepad. Do you have any constraints with the pictures?
No. You input a link to the image in the form and the website will resize it to display a thumbnail (width 200px, I think the height is reduced in ratio, but I'm not sure).
I wish merry christmas to all contestants!

I hope Santa (or whoever gives out presents in your country) has given you some lines of codes and some free artwork for you game under the tree!
Without a doubt. thank you <Santa.var>
Oh yes, thank you Lesan. Cycle received some nice presents. Unfortunately not the complete amount of presents, which were on the wish list, but at least a hand full of art and LoC have been finished.

So you`re really going the way of a card game. I can`t wait to play your game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement