Advertisement

A moments silence

Started by September 11, 2001 09:39 AM
86 comments, last by MadKeithV 23 years ago
And, I want to say thank you to all of the firemen and policemen( and women for that matter! I show no less thanks to any! ) who have tried thier hardest to save the many in those buildings.

I turned on CNN, and I see 10 year old children waving thier flag, and cheering the US''s losses...

My friends uncle has an office at the top of one of the twin towers, he is deceased, as far as anyone knows. His 13 year old daughter, who boyfriend recently drowned, was watching children her age cheer her fathers death!

I agree with Gaiden, but it would not satify me to leave it at that! It is not enough punishment, when you kill a person, I can forgive, but when you damage a heart and soul, I will not! Telling innocent children to support thier countries spiteful attacks, I will not forgive. Being killed is not enough punishment for them! Being tortured is not enough punishment for them!

No punishment is enough for them...

Its funny, it really is, how these idiots sacrificed themselves for thier country to gain some "dignity," ha! Our country loses, they lose, and thier country gains?

Why did you take 3 building when you could have completely taken New York?

I could have planned it better

I wish for you to have a long life, and always have your pride. But know, that even if we do not have our trade center, your country will be long gone before the US fails as the leading country in the world..

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
I had posted something else but realize that in these situations the mature thing to do is not involve yourself in such debates, with such persons. So I withdraw my comment and hope in the future I will have the foresight to abstain from posting on such threads.

Edited by - bleakcabal on September 11, 2001 4:07:06 PM
WHO DO THEYTHINK THEY'REFOOLING : YOU ?
Advertisement
first of all, i want to give say i''m very very very very sad that all fo this has happened and i''m even more sad about the fact that there are realy sick people out there who think it is nescesarry to kill ten thousends of people just for there cause.

And to the foul being (no i don''t mean a human), who is responsible for this. I want to say that i pity you. I pity you for the fact that you think that you have the right to kill so many people. I pity your country because if anyone finds out you are responsible for this, EVERYBODY in/from you''re country will have a stamp on his/her forehead saying: "I''m not a human, i''m a beast" and that because YOU felt important enough to kill so many people.

Let it be clear : I PITY THE FOUL BEING WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS !!!!

And to all the USA citizens i feel verry sorry for you and especially for the GameDev users !!!

Just one last thing:
Me and my friends have set up an action for MSN users; we try to encourage our other friends to set their status to "Busy" out of respect for the victims of this senseless terroristic attack. Now i''m asking you !!! Please do the same and spread the word !!!
Maybe you think that what i want you to do is foolishness, but i believe the solution to this problem isn''t thinking things like: "Wow, they''ve attacked Amerika. Why don''t we just nuke ''em ???" No i believe that the only way this can be prevented is in a PEACEFUL way !!!
Think about Ghandi; he didn''t reach his goal by the use of force or ''nuking people''. No instead he reached it in a PEACEFULL way !!! Like silent demonstration.

PS: about nuking: this is the worst idea i read cause it would only cause retalliation and if that happense, hell will come down on us !!!

Peace,

Sephiroth The Third
Sephiroth
quote: Original post by BeanDog
Listen, Furby, you thoughtless, stupid SOB. This is not a time to argue. And a terrorist attack can be atrocious. Use a dictionary, you freaking idiot.

~BenDilts( void );

Lashing out at other people won''t solve anything, and will mostly likely start an argument.
quote: Original post by granat
NUKE THE BASTARDS !!!

I mean that...

All those fucking politicians in Denmark saying that there is no threat to our security anymore after the Soviet Union has collapsed...

I knew that this was not true..There ARE always threats in this shitty world. Stupid Danes!

Edited by - granat on September 11, 2001 12:34:26 PM

I think you have remember what context it was used in and when it was said. Back then the largest threat to the United States was the Soviet Union. Nuking anything will mean more lives lost most likely innocent ones. Revenge doesn''t help anything it just make you feel better for a while.
quote: Original post by Slade
and in WAR THERE ARE NO WINNERS.

Except the people on the winning side.
Advertisement
Hi

I makes me feel sad to see such hate i a human heart.

You must rememeber that "evil does not mean more evil"

If america were to find out which country the terroists were in it would not be wise for them to "carpet bomb" this country of of existance.. why?

1) They would loose the support of many countries
2) It would kill many innocent lifes..

Yes i know america has lost many innocent lifes but america would be just as evil as them if they followed this path. Americas best path i feel would be to find the terroists demmand that the country they are hiding in release them (by blocking trade from the country for example) then publically executing them ... this may be violent but it is justified violance and will show the world that terroism is NOT to be accepted

again i am horrified by these crimes agaisnt humanity and hope that those responsible be brought to justice swiftly and that god shall judge them.

ps

what makes me even more sick is that these people seem to think god (allah or whatever) is on their side.. i mean come on which god would want his\her deciples to kill thousands of innocent people?

MikeH

(to the attackersDo you know how many Pidgeons you have killed? Besides the 25,000 people who were slaves to the governments system(who I do, ot doubt, feel sorry for, and I wish thier famalies well!), you have killed Pidgeons, birds with very short lives, beautiful creatures who would have flew free for as long as they lived. For this, I hope you are wiped from existance, even the innnocent of your people..

"I've sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do'Urden

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on September 11, 2001 4:28:47 PM

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on September 11, 2001 4:32:54 PM

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on September 11, 2001 5:13:59 PM
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
quote: Original post by Drizzt DoUrden
Why did you take 3 building when you could have completely taken New York?

You take 3 buildings because it takes less effort than a whole city, lets you threaten to destroy some more if they don''t listen to your demands, and doesn''t cause World War III immediately.

I''m shocked!
I don''t know what to say anymore
I''m still unable to believe that this really happened

my deepest condolences
Jan PieczkowskiBrainwave Studios

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement