🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

2D game artist (icons, gui, pixel, illustration, animations)

Started by
0 comments, last by kimyri 6 years, 7 months ago

Hello. 
I’m 2D artist with a successful 6+ year experience in that field. I'm qualified in following fields: GUI, pixel art, icon art (from 24 pixels), avatars, illustrations, isometric houses (farm style games), background, spine animations and other related. 
I can work in different styles and have an excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
I work fast and with quality. I’m looking for a freelance or a full-time job. 
I have been a passionate gamer for my entire life. I love video games and I most certainly enjoy contributing in their appearance to other gamers. 
If you’re interested in my portfolio, I can send more examples of my work, if needed.

Email Nara_Shikamaru@bk.ru

Portfolio https://kimyri.deviantart.com/

2014.png

портфель-2.png

cursed-forest-background.png

scene2.png

store mm gui.png

cry-2.png

Hello. 
I’m 2D artist with a successful 6+ year experience in that field. I'm qualified in following fields: GUI, pixel art, icon art (from 24 pixels), avatars, illustrations, isometric houses (farm style games), background, spine animations and other related. 
I can work in different styles and have an excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
I work fast and with quality. I’m looking for a freelance or a full-time job. 
I have been a passionate gamer for my entire life. I love video games and I most certainly enjoy contributing in their appearance to other gamers. 
If you’re interested in my portfolio, I can send more examples of my work, if needed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement