Looking for other beginers to create a Multiplayer FPS!

Started by
4 comments, last by orangcrsh 4 years, 10 months ago

Hey if you're interested about making a multiplayer FPS genre just DM me. Wont say more. Last time I said I want to make a multiplayer FPS with people they ended up wanting to make a squirrel single player game while I was sleeping.... So yeah this is a MULTIPLAYER FPS project. Thanks.

Advertisement

Deleting the server we were trying to make a game on?

Saying "You guys decide what to do" and then trying to force your own idea down on everyone anyway?

Not having a single clue on how game design works?

Yes, the OP is guilty of all of the above. He deleted a server on which a game project was starting, losing us all the valuable conversations and contacts.

DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THIS PERSON UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632937552730652709/632938239468109855/orang.png

That is not correct my dear, I went to sleep with the idea of making a multiplayer FPS, that was the main subject idea of the post right here (you should learn to read tho) it says '(multiplayer FPS genre)'

So you decided to do the meeting without me, and decided to make a Single player Squirel game. lol ? Hey I'm not lying here guys, that's what really happened, this guy joined the server and tried to make it slowly more and more simple because of his 'personal experience' and endend up making my idea a #*@!in' squirel single player game. Can you imagine that ? Get the hell out of my post man...

So you are saying that:

1) You did not just delete an entire server out of rage
2) You did not say that you would "kill me if you could"

1) I just told you the reason

2)Yes it's bad there's laws

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement