🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for an artist to help with simple 2D graphics

Started by
2 comments, last by PowerGainer 3 years, 4 months ago

Hi,

So, I'm making an iOS game for my daughter's fourth birthday so that she can practice writing letters (something she actually really enjoys).

However I've come to realise that I'm totally illiterate when it comes to creating graphical content and I'm now in desperate need of help.

I need help with a few buttons and a background image, something calm and joyful that a 4 yo would like ?

What I need:

• Back button
  • SFX on/off button
  • Music on/off button
  • Settings button
  • Large button to display text in
  • Small button to display letter in
  • A “wooden” frame (like the once around a blackboard)
  • A background image

I've attached my own failed attempts to create the assets needed (please don't laugh and/or cry).

I'm not on a huge budget for this project but I can offer a small donation over PayPal to show my gratitude or include credits in the app and on AppStore.

Best regards

Joakim

Advertisement

Hi Joakim, @dunderklaepp I can help you with this, I can make something that your daughter will like. I also have a daughter, similar age, and she also likes writing letters. I am a designer so I can design what you need on Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. I will need some extra details like size of the images, etc.

Please contact me on Discord ( PowerGainer#1607 ) or email and we can chat about the details.

Thanks

None

Hi @dunderklaepp, please check out Discord conversation. Thanks.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement