🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

In search for someone to take up the Creative side of a Quality Game.

Started by
2 comments, last by TashaLouiseArt 2 years, 9 months ago

Hey!

My name is David and I am 21 years old. I've been always fascinated with Development, GameDev in particular. I've written multiple rendering engines in C++ with OpenGL, worked with Unity for a year in a professional environment and love modding Minecraft.

For years now I'm thinking about creating a game, with the goal of actually releasing it and maybe even gain enough revenue to pay for our living expenses. But thats future stuff. For now I really need some creative person, an artist of any kind, to make the visual side of the game.

I have a few concepts in mind with a few artstyles, but nothing is set in stone.

My ideal candidate:
> We get along and have fun together (most important!)
> Preferably +18
> A bit of a perfectionist (like myself)
> German or English speaking

I'd love to talk to you! Please add me on Discord ( Kiryu144#6829 ), so we can get to know each other ?

Advertisement

Hey David!

My name is Veda and I'm 20 years old pursuing a music business degree

I'm a small time composer interested in music and sound design for games. I'm not a big artist but I am willing to learn! I'd love to collaborate and make the music for this project ?

None

Hey David! My name is Tasha, I'm 26 years old, and I'm a game artist looking to add to my portfolio on professional works. If you'd like to look at my portfolio it's on my profile. Please email me on what you're looking for in your passion projects, I'd be happy to collaborate.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement