🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3 People looking for an extra Artist and Programmer for first 3D project using Godot

Started by
21 comments, last by ravenkingstudio 1 year, 5 months ago

What languages are you confortable in ?

Advertisement

Java is my mother tongue. Now that they've added typing to it, I speak Python pretty fluently, before typings, wouldn't touch it. I know JavaScript pretty well also, C#, I don't know at a certain point the only difference is syntax for the most part.

None

For instance I've worked as a C++ developer but I wouldn't say that's my favorite language.

None

Would you be interested in working on a c++ / opengl retro gaming project ? I wouldn't ask for impossibile things to do, mostly small components like a particle system or rendering effects

@liramu iorin , based on 2 posts today, would we be correct that @rjami1 and @aanitanixon are the other 2 people in your project? Both of them joined gamedev.net today and said the same thing.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@Tom Sloper I'm afraid I don't know them, either they're bots or temp accounts made to insult the post. I apologize for the trouble, I don't know what I said to attract such activity.

None

Liramu Iorin said:
I apologize for the trouble, I don't know what I said to attract such activity.

Not your doing at all. I suspected they were spammers and now I'm sure. Their posts have been removed.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:
Not your doing at all. I suspected they were spammers and now I'm sure. Their posts have been removed.

I'm still a bit bewildered by these type of spammers. Like, what do they gain by this? There were no obvious malicious links, or references to some thing to buy or whatever. Is this some attempt to train a new type of spam-AI? IDK.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement