🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for people for a futuristic UE5 FPS

Started by
0 comments, last by GeneralJist 5 months, 1 week ago

Hi,

My team won an award for “continuing legacy” back in 2017 for our RTS mod Tiberium secrets. And we have a early demo in hand for another project, which is nearing demo release.

As most of our team prepares for that, I'd thought we'd look towards the horizon and do what we do best, innovate.

As for me?

I have a background in psychology, and I've also published a book. I've been involved in this space since 2011, And I like to think i know what I'm doing. (most of the time)

So I'm spinning up a small team to try and make a futuristic first person shooter in unreal 5.

we have a GDD in place.

The over all mission of the game is to innovate the FPS genre.

Overview:

Charge! is a first-person shooter (FPS) set in the future where there is peace on earth, and this sport is how most people entertain and advance themselves. All weapons are light based. and players will be able to choose different color classes, each with their own unique set of features.

The game is effectively laser tag with mirrors, prisms, and lenses. It can also be thought of as Portal with light-based puzzles.

Mission:

To advance the first-person shooter (FPS) genre, by adding novel mechanics and unconventional weapons. Returning to the halcyon days of FPS, focusing on deathmatch and the multiplayer experience.

I see we will need:

1. level designers
  2. 3D weapon artists
  3. Unreal engine programmers
  4. multiplayer network engineers.

We are NOT looking for:

1. writers
  2. musicians

please Email me:

mailto:eric.chou@honorgames.co

please include:

1. your time zone?
  2. education/ experience? resume/ portfolio
  3. what is your Favorite FPS? and why?
  4. introduction

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement