Advertisement

Worst games of the 20th century

Started by May 13, 2000 01:18 PM
122 comments, last by Magic Card 23 years, 10 months ago
worst game vote: Starfleet Academy... crapola... this is wing commander for trekkies.
"If you build it, it will crash."
Worst games:

-Indy & the Infernal Machine
-Monkey Island 4
Advertisement
Anyone who hates Wing COmmander MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Definately "Blast Corps" for the N64. Terrible, terrible game! Almost insulting!

And whoever said "quake two sucked", You have to be kidding! Quake two was a great game! I understand that different people have different opinions, but I can't imagine quake two sucking! (unless you're reffering to the single player. The multiplayer was great. If your computer's too slow for multiplayer, get some bots)

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

"It's not whether I win or lose, as long as I piss you off"
-Morrigan, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Edited by - psychoprog on May 31, 2000 11:20:33 AM
D:
Worst game I ever played was Rise Of The Robots. I only spent $10 on it, but it was a waste of $10. What a piece of crap! I can''t even give it away.
Bad games? I''ve played too many.

Lemme'' recall the many levels of hell that I wish I never saw.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert -- Same game, new art. And oh the puzzles.

Command & Conquer 2: Tiberian Sun -- Same game, new art. This thing took 4 years to make?

Quake -- Nice engine. Gameplay sucked. Brownest game I''ve ever seen.

Quake II -- Nice engine again. Gameplay sucked. Second brownest game I''ve ever seen.

Unreal -- Looked great. Among the best lookin'' games in existance. Boring as hell. Pathetic weapons.

SWAT -- Point and click in the right order. Not much challenge once you learn the patterns. Interactive slide show.

Myst -- This is supposed to be fun? $50 just to look at pretty pictures. And no nude women!

Daikatana -- So much potential. Boring, uninteresting, annoying. Not worth the CD it''s burned on. Or the jewel case. Or the box, the registration card, the ink on the box, etc.

Gangsters -- Live the life of a mob accountant.

Half-Life -- Woulda'' been a good book and probably a good movie. As a game though, I''m disappointed.

Resident Evil (Any of ''em) -- Voice acting, control, story, chracters, the cd itself, the jewel case, the manual, the price tag, the shelf in the display case.

All the Sreet Fighters after SF2 Turbo.

Robocop and Robocop 2 on the NES.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES.

Hardball on the Genesis.

Sewer Shark on the Sega CD.

Rampage on anything.

Any of the Fatal Fury games, be they Neo Geo or SNES.

Super Mario Brothers 2 on the NES.

Kieth Courage on the TG-16.

Night Trap on the Sega CD.

Sherlock Holmes on the Sega CD.

Any of the Contra games after the NES.

Strike Commander -- Nice idea, looked good for it''s time. Just didn''t feel right.

Rise of the Triad -- Liked the first five minutes. Felt like puking after the sixth.

The Macross games for the Playstation.

All those gameshow games on the SNES or Genesis.

Jurassic Park on the SNES.

Primal Instinct or Primal Rage or what ever the hell they called it.

Mortal Kombats 1 through what ever they''re on now.

Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (I think that''s the name of it.)

Star Wars: Rebellion.

Star Wars: Force Commander.

X-Wing.

Advertisement
Can we let this post die now, or is there anyone who hasn''t gotten their turn?

This post was brought to you by the letter "Land", and the number "Fish"!
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
I agree with Q_Tuttle on a few accounts there. About Quake, those first two games a very very brown. I couldn''t believe it personally.

Star Wars: Force Commander is really stupid, I hate Quake 3 Arena too. And don''t get me started on how bad Daikatana is.....

~~Cratus~~
~~Cratus~~
Just played Spawn for the N64. I haven''t played such a frustrating game in a loooong while. The controle sucks bigtime!

Q_Tuttle, for someone who doesn''t seem to like any game ever made, you sure buy a LOT of games!

I agree with you on Myth. And same goes for Riven. It would have been more interesting if they just printed all the pictures and put them in a book.

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement