🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Next competition?

Started by
62 comments, last by d000hg 18 years, 6 months ago
Quote: Original post by superpig
I think I've decided what the next competition is going to be, but we want to try and get some software in place for stuff like uploading entries and managing judging (instead of the current hacked-up-per-contest approach). Once that's in place I think I'll run with it. Not sure what the timescale is on that though.
Excellent! That would be very nice.

For example, we never received any useful feedback on our game, which was rather sad (okay, three short, much appreciated posts from Boder of it). It would be nice to have a better system for everything. I'm sure it would be nice for the poor judges, too [grin].
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Advertisement
Yeah piggy... you did mention you'd give feedback on more entries eventually!
Oh yeah. I've been pretty busy lately with some articles and site software stuff, not to mention a fairly large amount of university work. I'll try and find some time this week to reinstall/replay all the entries and refresh my memory.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

That would rock!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement