🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E5] Roll call!

Started by
228 comments, last by userjp 17 years, 11 months ago
I'm planning on participating. But if last year is any indication, I'll just procrastinate until one month is left, realize I don't have enough time, and not participate at all. [grin]
Advertisement
I think I'll participate as well.
Given enough eyeballs, all mysteries are shallow.

MeAndVR

I'm in (can't garauntee anything, though)
Positive!
Best regards, Omid
If my brain can come up with an idea maybe I'll perticpate, because I win* a prize as long as I'm not disqulifed

*void if rules change
Just me
Quote: Original post by Tatsunami
Definitely definitely there.. It's so nice to have a set deadline and goal to work from

Me too.
And I got my goal, not get disqualified and save myself 23 bucks buying that game capture thing (if I was ever going to buy it).

if (*pYou == ASSHOLE) { pYou->Die(); delete pYou; };
I'll give it a shot too.
I'll be in along with all the folks at export-games. We're hoping to enter quite a biggie this year, by leveraging some of the tech we already have in the Tearsol engine and server. Should be fun!
------ ----- ---- --- -- -Export-Games.com is searching for talented and friendly developers. Visit our Help Wanted post for more info!My Indie development uber Journal - A game production walk through.
I'm in.

Though I can't really start until the end of June, thanks to Exams.
im in.

there's no guarantee ill get done in time since this will be my 1st game, but ill try.

btw, is this the same pirates/ninjas/robots/zombies thing as last year?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement