🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E5] Roll call!

Started by
228 comments, last by userjp 17 years, 11 months ago
I want to. Hopefully I can get an idea rolling...
Sean Henley [C++ Tutor]Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Advertisement
Count me in. I have an artist at the ready, and we are going to make this happen!
I will give a resounding maybe. I have two ideas for games that I think I can make with my limited amount of time and artistic skill. When reading one of the 4E5 Discuss threads I found that somebody also had the exact same idea for a game that I did. [sad]

I'll try to make it anyway.
I plan to enter this year, it will be my first time as well as my first major game project. I think it will give me a nudge in the right direction with game development so it should be pretty good. I've got my basic idea already!

Quote: Original post by _mycoplasma_
btw, is this the same pirates/ninjas/robots/zombies thing as last year?

Nope, the four elements this time are: Emotion, Economics, Emblem, and Europe.
Clicky for more details
Progress is born from the opportunity to make mistakes.

My prize winning Connect 4 AI looks one move ahead, can you beat it? @nickstadb
I certainly am! I'm thinking...a strategy game. I'm not very skilled yet so hopefully I'll learn a lot from this competition. Plus a prize, even if I suck.
It only takes one mistake to wake up dead the next morning.
I'm in! Can't miss this chance :)
I'm in. I already have the start of my idea planned out, and have decided on all the middleware I'm gonna use.
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
I'm in. I've been on GDnet for a fairly long time, but the only contests I've done are 3H and 1w1b. I figured it was time to give 4e a try.
I'm certainly going to try and get a finished (or at least presentable) product.

"I can't believe I'm defending logic to a turing machine." - Kent Woolworth [Other Space]

Quote: Original post by Frequency
I certainly am! I'm thinking...a strategy game.

Oh, crap! d000hg and I have another competitor... We're both doing RTSs.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement