Advertisement

4e6

Started by February 24, 2007 06:58 PM
433 comments, last by sirGustav 16 years, 11 months ago
Ah, yes - if you do that then it's fine. I just mean that Silverlight won't be installed on the judges' machines as a browser plugin.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I believe that even outside a browser, the silverlight framework still needs to be installed. The shell acts as a host for launching silverlight, but it still needs the libraries and jitter to be installed.
Advertisement
Every time I see this thread, I feel like posting a
">link
and acting excited about how superpig put up the 4E6 contest page. But then I figured that just posting in the thread is bad enough...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Quote: Original post by Avatar God
Every time I see this thread, I feel like posting a
">link
and acting excited about how superpig put up the 4E6 contest page. But then I figured that just posting in the thread is bad enough...

I hate you.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Woohoo
">rules are up!
Quote: Original post by Saruman
Woohoo
">rules are up!

I hate you too.
Can't believe I fell for that twice. ><
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Advertisement
Well... on the bright side, there's only 13 days left in September. They said they'd post it by the end of September, so at the most there's only 13 days left to wait...
[lol] [lol]
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Nope, still hasn't started...
Wouldn't hold my breath for Sept...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement