🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 3 months ago
I should really find an artist this year.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Oberon_Command
I should really find an artist this year.
It makes all the difference, and is also great experience at what doing software is like in the real world, where people have their own ways to do things, their own priorities... and often they are right.
If you are 100% serious to enter, you could beat the rush and start looking for an artist now.

Just making sure my sprites/models/lights ect are loading and working so nothing special to show

and by my models and sprites I mean ones I've borrowed to test with.

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenbh1.png
I actually plan on using my own artwork, etc.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Quote: Original post by cowsarenotevil
I actually plan on using my own artwork, etc.

I was thinking about that a few days ago and it occurred to me that I should do my own graphics since I created my own web comic. Yeah, they won't be the prettiest pictures out there, but I've been enjoying myself making them for a few months now.
I have a couple of game genres that I would LIKE to create. But we will see how it works out when the elements are released. Hopefully they are good. and not to easy to do, but then again not extremely hard that you are limited.

I do plan on entering though. It depends if school works out. I know it's long, but school comes first. Epically because I am a senior. Need to concentrate on college scholarships, applications, financial aid, and more. We'll see if I get to enter.

Hm a Screenshot

Here is mine:

________  *                           

It's browser snake

How you play: you tell me which way you move, and then I make that one little move for you! BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!11! I WIN!11!!! lol. jk.

Chad

Quote: Original post by Dark Adept

I daresay that I have just taken the lead.

better step back i'm taking the trophy ;)

Check out my 4E6 progress!( Personal Guarantee! You will NOT get rick-rolled. )
Quote: Original post by userjp
Quote: Original post by Dark Adept
I daresay that I have just taken the lead.
better step back i'm taking the trophy ;)

I think I'm ahead of you there!
I should be able to take part this year. That being the case, I'm reserving my spot on the screenshot thread. ;-)
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
Quote: Original post by Ahnfelt

Just kidding ;-)

And this year's elements are....

Elves
Christmas
Children
Giant Citadels Of Doom
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement