🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 4 months ago
Quote: Original post by cowsarenotevil
Last year didn't people just use separate threads for their games?

No, it would probably make more sense but no.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by userjp
Quote: Original post by Dark Adept

I daresay that I have just taken the lead.

better step back i'm taking the trophy ;)

Looks like you've got a classic HoM (Hall of Mirrors) bug there, did you noclip out of the window?
I actually vote for a STRICTLY moderated forumsection where all entries create ONE thread under strict namingstandards and then only updates and get comments in that thread. This way we could have this section for rules questions, cheataccusations and prizedroolings all of its own.

But hey, I havent even decided to participate yet.
Hey guys, I would appreciate it that you post new pictures or updates in a new post rather than "reserving" a spot in this thread. That way folks that want to see the newest material won't have to dig through all the pages to see the new stuff.
Given a choice, I'd rather see one thread/game project. that way, we can see which projects are going forward, treat it as a blog for those who don't use blogs, and basically let different projects move up and down as they get individual progress. Not to mention, people can skip the projects they aren't that interested in (it happens).

I would prefer that instead of one thread with 80 pages. Plus, they are going to clear out the forum anyways at the end.
Well, I'm planning to make a separate thread for the game. I was joking about the reserving stuff - I hate when the screenshot threads hit 12 pages, and I also hate when they have updated posts scattered throughout those 12 pages.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
I second that.
Quote: Original post by dmoonfire
Plus, they are going to clear out the forum anyways at the end.

Change your the drop down when viewing the forum to Show All instead of last 10 days and you can see the old posts.
Quote: Original post by Moe
Hey guys, I would appreciate it that you post new pictures or updates in a new post rather than "reserving" a spot in this thread. That way folks that want to see the newest material won't have to dig through all the pages to see the new stuff.

When I have an update i'll create a new post but I'll most likely update my first post with the best screen shot and links when I have them.
Check out my 4E6 progress!( Personal Guarantee! You will NOT get rick-rolled. )
I'm waaaay ahead of you.

...Although probably I'll scratch that completely.
Also, I'm not good at texturing. So, any artists around here?

It's only when you look at ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement