🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 4 months ago
Actually, as long as it is legitimate to reserve a spot for future images without actually having anything to post:

So far, all I have is inspiration.
my siteGenius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
Advertisement
All I have at the moment is a quick Paint sketch for the player character (perhaps) and an unfinished MIDI file for the game, which is rather inspirational for the time being.

This character doesn't have a name yet, but it'll probably be like Poofkins or something. Also, I haven't decided yet if I'm going with 3D or 2D ..
Definitely better when there's a seperate post for each new image, last year I just took a look at the last two pages everyday to see where everyone's progressing, I wouldn't bother looking if there was a seperate thread for each entry, or an editted post for each entry.

I think I'm gonna try to enter this year so I'll have a post up soon :D
Ok, I think I might try this year again.
Prepare to be wowed by two days' work...

Go!

It'll be an adventure/exploration game - if any of you have heard of Seiklus, it'll be a bit similar to that. Except I plan an epic storyline involving dying islands, freed slaves, a lonely journey...

Crystals: You collect them. And essence points. To do flashy stuff.
Explosions: Wait 'n see.
Accountants: Wait 'n see.
Ponies: Not a one.
start crying guys :)

My YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/kotsoft
Kotsoft, yes, I'm cryong over your BROKEN LINK. *snicker*

Also, a direct link to the image works. Guess its a Firefox issue. I bet you are snickering now!
@kotsoft: the image tag must contain src= not source=. Then the image should work.

@omicron: I'm also working on an adventure game with islands of somekind but I'm aiming for more cheery and children-like (think Little Big Adventure)
Quote: Original post by silverphyre673
Actually, as long as it is legitimate to reserve a spot for future images without actually having anything to post:

So far, all I have is inspiration.

Great phun!

It might not be clear but its a picture of 4 ponies racing(very slowly)

[Edited by - Jabus10 on September 29, 2007 8:57:09 AM]
I started on my turn based strategy entry today:
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement