🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] Libertine

Started by
71 comments, last by XDigital 16 years, 4 months ago
I'm pretty sure he meant Influenza :)

good luck finishing your game XDigital, from the looks of it you'll be able to, and I wont :( (wont stop trying though) ;)
Advertisement
uhm, yes - I meant the illness. Did not know the right word in English, so I looked it up. It's all the same with these translation tools...

At least 10 days remaining. I think I have to make a finishing touch to whats already existing. Writing a manual and creating a deb package will take three or four days, therefor I have only 6 days left for storyline and final testing. One last bug has to be erased, too. And I'd like to compile the code on Windows, but I do not know if I have time to. There should only be one place, where to change the code, so it should be rather easy...

@SirGustav and all the others - thanks for all these 6000 klicks on this thread, you all were the biggest motivation...

next post is the final release
I forgot to add the QRG to the Windows executable (its in the Ubuntu package). For those of you, who do not know what to do, read the QRG available here.

QRG

Dev Blog

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement