Programmer Starting team

Started by
33 comments, last by SonaScenic 4 years, 10 months ago

Hi,

I want to start a team with the goal of creating a simple game

this will be good project experience for working together

The game can be 2d or 3d, might have multiple programmers

I'm thinking a medieval/Egyptian theme fantasy possibly

I will want one or two writers if needed, and we all may contribute to the storyline

I think characters and dialogue can work really well-Zelda,Diablo,Neverwinter nights for example

Looking for

Artist

Writer

Musician

Programmer

Sound ok?

My name's dougie

If you're interested contact me here on the forum or email me:

sound_of_solos@hotmail.com, but beware I might not see your email because my inbox is loaded.

I'm a C++ programmer and I use Unreal Engine as my engine of choice

so I'll be the project lead most likely

Doug

Advertisement

i wold like to join but i cant be programer cuz im still a nub so i use stuff like construct 2 and thing like that and i suck at art i think i can make music but i can only make 8bit or 16bit music and sfx cuz i cant find other free stuff that are easy so if your gonna make a 2d game i can be the composer and part of the idea

ok, good :), it doesn't have to be perfect, at least for now, have you got anything I can listen to?

Welcome to the team

Doug

I'm a composer- just finished work on a video game with user ProtoThis and am currently working on one with Freakout Games. I also know a really great medieval fantasy writer. We're looking for a project to work on together.

My portfolio-

sonascenicaudio.wixsite.com/website

Author's website-

joshuadjimenez.com

good tracks, well done.  very nice.  if he wants to work on a new idea I'd be interested, I should add another role Designer

I'm not that good at coming up with ideas always.

I can probably do half of the programming depending on the complexity / length of the game 

Let me know if you want to take part @SonaScenic.

Doug

29 minutes ago, doug25 said:

ok, good :), it doesn't have to be perfect, at least for now, have you got anything I can listen to?

Welcome to the team

well i still didnt make anything but gimmi a bit and ill show you my skill

@ZeroUC OK, if you have any ideas for the game Let me know too!

Doug

well itll take me a while to make ome music cuz the thing i downloaded is kinda confuzing if you find any free softwares like xpand!2 it might be better

nvr mind its not the software its me but im good at ideas...kinda

1 hour ago, doug25 said:

good tracks, well done.  very nice.  if he wants to work on a new idea I'd be interested, I should add another role Designer

I'm not that good at coming up with ideas always.

I can probably do half of the programming depending on the complexity / length of the game 

Let me know if you want to take part @SonaScenic.

Yeah I'm interested, and I also know another programmer if you're interested.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement