🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E5] Roll call!

Started by
228 comments, last by userjp 17 years, 10 months ago
Exactly what the title says, post here if you're going to compete this year...
Advertisement
*raises hand*

Going to try my best to enter and have already started [wink]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
I was just about to post this same exact thing =P.

As it stands now, I plan on competing, assuming time allows it.

Bring on the middleware to get this thing done!
I'm gonna try this year
-Chris
Rah~
*Adds name to list*

Aside from being my first 4E contest, this will also be my first major project in Python, which I hope turns out to be as good as everyone says it is.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Yes!
I'll participate this year, I'll start as soon as I get this Nebula engine working and are done with my exams.
Although I will have approximately 2 - 2.5 months less time to work on it than allowed, I will still be making an appearance. It's going to be tough, but I'll have something to enter in the contest. Better get crackin', huh? [smile]

-AJ
V/R,-AJThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...
Definitely definitely there.. It's so nice to have a set deadline and goal to work from

Speed wins.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement