Advertisement

[4E5] Screenshots and Art

Started by June 05, 2006 10:15 AM
351 comments, last by XDigital 17 years, 9 months ago
here is a screenshot from my game , the game play is almost complete just have to improve all the images
the object of the game is to raise a revolt, (remember 'v' fo vendetta?) you have to trade to make money for your revolt. the game sits in medival europe , a time when pesant revolts against nobles were common. what do u think of it guys?
Advertisement
Its hard to make out exactly what your screen shot is of.. looks like houses and boots maybe.. it would be great if maybe you could post a little clearer screen shot. Sounds like an awesome idea for a game
This is a poster that I made for our game, partially as a joke. All graphics are from the game.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
And here you can see, why you always should start coding with a schedule or written specification. The genious overviews the chaos... Well, I'm a beginner.
Quote: Original post by ndk5027
Its hard to make out exactly what your screen shot is of.. looks like houses and boots maybe.. it would be great if maybe you could post a little clearer screen shot. Sounds like an awesome idea for a game

thank you ndk5027. yaa im workin on graphics right now, will post a better screenshot as soon as im ready.
Advertisement
I've completed the art for the game, so I thought I'd post a few of my favorite screenshots:

Click to enlarge

More can be found at my dev journal.
Ooh, very nice, Drillian! I'm looking forward to giving that game a try! :)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

VERY nice work guys - a great inspiration. Keep 'em coming!

Four days to go. That means you need to make one element each day for the next four days!
*News tagenigma.com is my new domain.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement