Advertisement

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by September 25, 2007 10:10 PM
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 5 months ago
Quote: Original post by Instruo
Once I get a bit further along (and maybe think up at least a working name), I'll make a seperate thread like everyone else. In the mean time, though, I figured I'd post something here :)

(Link to bigger version)

Been doing everything from scratch, so I've been pleasantly surprised with the rate of progress thus far.

Nice sprite!
Quote: Nice sprite!

Thanks :) I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to my artist friend!
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
Advertisement
Holy Yikes! I'm scared! :) These screenshots are just sick! Kudos to everyone on the fantastic work they are churning out already.

Can't wait to see these screens in action!

kotsoft- This screen reminds me of the psp game Locoroco. Was this your inspiration?

Herio-san- Wow, blow me away with that art. You're a shoo-in.

Instruo- Love the old-skool look. Nice sharp images!

brandonman- The cartoony 3D look is awesome! Is it going to stay this style?
PROBABLY not, Im thinking of texturing it, but maybe not if it looks so good :O
Impressive what people can throw together so quickly. I'm still in preliminary design phase.
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning
Quote: Original post by think_different
Impressive what people can throw together so quickly. I'm still in preliminary design phase.

I suspect I won't be getting to the coding bit for at least two months. :) So, I got all of October to plan for this (and finish CuteGod) and, well I roped myself into National Novel Writing Month this year which is all of November. So, December is when I start laying out code.
Advertisement
Wow, I'm impressed. I'm already excited to see the outcomes of several projects.

I'd like to join in, and hopefully I'll be able to, but I've just started university so it all depends on how busy things are.

Good luck everyone!
Progress is born from the opportunity to make mistakes.

My prize winning Connect 4 AI looks one move ahead, can you beat it? @nickstadb

[Edited by - Aiursrage on October 3, 2007 1:21:24 PM]
I dream hard of helping people.
Ya, these projects are looking good considering the short timespan that has passed. I'm still in design phase, but I plan on throwing together a prototype to test ideas before I move on.

Quote: Original post by InsaneBoarder234
Wow, I'm impressed. I'm already excited to see the outcomes of several projects.

I'd like to join in, and hopefully I'll be able to, but I've just started university so it all depends on how busy things are.

Good luck everyone!

I've still got 3 months until my first semester starts at UAT. Hopefully it will be enough to get me a good headstart before school.

Only thing I can contibute to this thread would be a screen of my newly created prototype using the Irrlicht engine. Only got the main class so far, long way to go!

Check out my 4E6 progress!( Personal Guarantee! You will NOT get rick-rolled. )
Some really promising shots there! I'd like to join, but it seems like that's not going to happen. Currently doing an intership which will last another 3 months, and after that, time for school again.

Good luck all!

-Sijmen
(posted from my brand new iPod touch ;-) )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement