Advertisement

4e6

Started by February 24, 2007 06:58 PM
433 comments, last by sirGustav 16 years, 11 months ago
This wait it making a small buzz over the internet :D. I know of quite a few really good game designers who are expressing interest in joining. So as long as I know the contest will come along some day, im fine waiting and practicing.

Go go 4E!
enalpria.uni.cc
If they want to build suspense, they could announce ONE of the elements.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by d000hg
If they want to build suspense, they could announce ONE of the elements.

Nah, suspense is what trailers are for ;)
You want a trailer? One of the element name may contain a "E" [grin]
Elephants, endometriosis, ephedrin and Elvis?

Cool! Coincidentally, I am working on just such a game right now!
Quote: Original post by Emmanuel Deloget
One of the element name may contain a "E" [grin]
On the other hand, it may not...

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Advertisement
Quote: Original post by superpig
Quote: Original post by Emmanuel Deloget
One of the element name may contain a "E" [grin]
On the other hand, it may not...

But if it doesnt it will definently contain an "I" or an "O" or a "U" possiply even a "y". Come on Super Pig give us something.
Well, alright. I can reveal with certainty that at least one of the elements has letters in its name.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Letters, plural? There goes my theory about 4E6 being brought to us by 5, 7, 12 and the letter Q.
Quote: Original post by superpig
Well, alright. I can reveal with certainty that at least one of the elements has letters in its name.

Wow, that's quite a big hint! Is one of them "uppercase letters"? Maybe "open letters" or "letter bombs"? Quick, everyone get started on games about the post!
___________________________________________________David OlsenIf I've helped you, please vote for PigeonGrape!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement